Effective Date: [Date]
Mac’s Sea Plane Service (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our website users and visitors to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines our approach to copyright matters on our website and how we handle copyright infringement claims.
2. Copyright Ownership
All content on the Mac’s Sea Plane Service website, including text, images, logos, videos, and any other materials, is protected by copyright laws and is the property of Mac’s Sea Plane Service or its content creators and licensors. All rights are reserved unless otherwise stated.
3. Copyright Infringement Claims
3.1. Notification of Infringement: If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed or access to it disabled.
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
3.2. Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content has been removed from our website as a result of an error or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent. The counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
3.3. Contact Information: Please send all copyright infringement claims or counter-notifications to our designated Copyright Agent at:
[Copyright Agent Contact Information]
4. Removal of Infringing Content
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material. If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may restore the removed material or cease disabling access unless we receive notice from the original complainant that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity on our website.
5. Repeat Infringers
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright.
6. Changes to Copyright Policy
We may update this Copyright Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with a revised effective date. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Copyright Policy, please contact us at: